- Responsible for the design, development, and testing of application programs utilizing defined development processes, tools, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of newly developed systems and operations.
- Monitor web services ensuring consistent service reliability and timely problem resolution.
- Interface with key customers from all functional areas.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of reporting solutions.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for ongoing support of the e-Business applications
Please reference job code, T-FE-MFN when responding.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.