Our client is currently looking for a Software Developer to join their growing team. The Developer is responsible for planning, architecting, designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing their software systems. This position also requires some experience with gathering requirements.
This includes: working with users to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions that leverage technology to meet the needs of the business, ensuring continued systems functionality, responding to user issues and requests and leveraging existing technology to meet additional business needs.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Business Systems.
Keys To Be A Successful IT Systems Analyst:
- Implement Information Technology solutions to drive revenue, reduce costs and/or enhance customer satisfaction (in support of organization's stated goals and objectives)
- Provide business application support to end-users by resolving problems, providing proactive systems maintenance, and training users.
- Write requirements and proposals to assist users in the initiation and estimation of project costs.
- Suggest and participate in IT projects, offering skills and insights in an effort to bring value to the organization by leveraging their technological infrastructure.
- Take a leadership role in defining solutions to business problems.
- Act as backup to other Systems staff.
- Adhere to IT department policies and procedures when performing tasks so as to ensure controls are in place and departmental goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related degree in conjunction with business degree (BA or MBA) or relevant experience. Additional project management coursework is recommended.
- 5-7 years Information Technology experience
- Knowledge of system development methodologies, Microsoft and web-based development languages .NET, C#, SQL, relational databases, project management, and professional writing.
This company offers fantastic benefits! They include extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, and a competitive compensation package.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.