Our client, an established Fortune 500 manufacturing and industrials organization based in the Chicagoland area, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to their growing team. This position is newly-created, and will work closely with the Manager of Finance on issues relating to budgeting and forecasting for the group, as well as tracking KPI metrics for the unit, and special projects as assigned by Executive Management.
- Work closely with other business units in creating financial models for the function
- Perform analysis based around company-wide cost savings initiatives
- Handle budgeting and forecasting for the function
- Assist with preparation of presentations to both internal and external clients
- Special projects as assigned by Executive Management
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of corporate accounting or finance experience
- Prior experience working within the industrials space preferred
Follow Beacon Hill Chicago Financial on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Associates, and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting http://www.beaconhillstaffing.com/.
We look forward to working with you.