Our client, located in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Sr. QA Tester for a long term contract opportunity. The Software Quality Analyst is responsible for designing, developing and executing a wide range of tests and to ensure that all web applications and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with developers, other test team members and business Subject Matter Experts to design test scenarios and test cases based on requirements and technical designs.
- Creating and executing test cases in HP Quality Center.
- Entering/managing defects in HP Quality Center.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Coordinates and executes testing across multiple testing phases, including System Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Defining complex data sets in order to drive and track test cases resulting in measurable and repeatable test results.
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
- Attend and sometimes lead testing related meetings.
- Effective at communicating testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, managers and subject matter experts. Ability to control and manage own daily test activities.
- Proficient writing SQL queries.
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Familiarity with QTP or Load Runner is a plus.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.