Are you looking to join one of America's largest food manufacturing companies that own over 700 locations in 18 different States? With over 50 years of successful business they are looking to grow their food production division. A great opportunity with a company that holds core values and a 'family-centric' mentality. See below to find out if you're qualified!
The Senior Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the QA department for the plant in Lima, Ohio
- Prioritize food safety and quality
- Knowledge of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), BRC standards and humane handling training
- Maintain records for department
- Staffs department, train, evaluates and makes hiring decisions
- Organizing food safety, quality, food security and human handling training
- Assigns job positions
- Manage department budget
- Coordinate and manage pest control services
- Manage verification of sanitation through pre op inspection program
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experienced team builder within QA department; with other plant departments; with other corporate plants
- Problems solver
- Directly supervise 3 employees
- Back up to QA Supervisor, QA Technician, Senior QA Manager and Plant Manager
- Enforcement of all safety rules, including the use of PPE
- Conduct periodic safety meetings o pertinent safety topics (determined by the Safety Committee)
Are you qualified?
- Ability to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees
- Ability to ready and interpret documents such as regulatory guidelines, keep laboratory and food testing facility results
- Must have experience in QA (Quality Assurance) specifically in the food industry (pet food industry can also be considered)
- Knowledge of FDA regulations
- Experience in slaughter house/mfg. process would be highly preferred
- Experience with QA specifically for "prepared" or "pre-cooked" foods would be highly preferred
BS Degree from a four year college or 5 years experience in related industry (BS Degree HIGHLY preferred)
Position type: DIRECT/PERMANENT HIRE/DAY SHIFT
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.