Our client on the east side of Cleveland is looking for a .Net / Web Developer for an 8+ month contract.
Builds complex user applications based on user requirements, usability, accessibility, and security, needs. In addition, the web developer is responsible for supporting all applications implemented by the development team.
- Works with the Senior Web Developer and Infrastructure Applications Architect to create customize applications and enhance website capabilities according to current development methodologies.
- Develops products that utilize web services including SOA and WCF.
- Participates in application design and development discussions with the development team lead, architect and clients to determine client needs and ensure that product adheres to established specifications and standards.
- Performs moderate modification, testing and debugging tasks on vendor supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment.
- Participates in work with application analysts, vendors and users to ensure system integrations.
- Participates in the escalation of issues with appropriate internal resources.
- Researches and understands new and emerging web technologies and that may be applied to current and future infrastructure application development platforms.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of system documentation.
- Performs all technical support for all assigned technologies.
- Partners with the Project Management Office and participates in all phases of project implementation.
- Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards.
- Performs on-call duties as required.
· Minimum 3 years experience with current web authoring languages, database technologies, methodologies, tools and technologies required including:
· C# / ASP.Net
· Entity Framework
· .NET Framework
· Web Services
· Visual Studio
· Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Agile and SCRUM software development methodology
· SQL Server
· Knowledge of best programming practices that address security vulnerabilities is required.
· Ability to troubleshoot technical problems related to the implementation and processing of software required.
· Ability to research and analyze information required.
· Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability.
· Notable client service, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required.
· Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must be willing to do a face to face interview!!!
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.