Beacon Hill Technologies has a 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced IT Security Analyst.
● Linux CLI
● Network Security Technologies (Firewalls, VPNs, etc)
● Systems Programming (Perl, PowerShell, Python, PHP)
● Java Programming
● Microsoft Forefront Product Suite Experience (UAG)
● Cloud Security Knowledge (AWS, Azure, etc)
● Work on NAC/VPN/Firewall Strategy and Project
○ Ideal if candidate has existing experience in these technologies
○ Could provide insight into considerations beyond our current narrow view of
● AWS Security Development
○ Operationalize Security Groups and IAM
○ AWS Console Federation with Active Directory
Authentication Research and Evaluation
○ Review available products and perform evaluation on how they would fit into this
○ Make recommendations for implementation
● Security Server Refresh of the following:
○ Review current ArcSight infrastructure and goals
○ Evaluate market research and conceptualize which product(s) would be proper fit
for this environment.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.