Beacon Hill Financial is currently looking for a Medical Biller in the Greater Philadelphia area! Immediate need! Multiple openings!
- Administer daily billing run to Medicare, Medicaid and other private insurers
- Work denied claims and open A/R unresponded claims
- Input bank deposits and associate advice into billing systems
- Assist customer service with patient and insurance calls
- Address complaints related to billing
- File patient records
- Experience with medical billing and collections
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, ABN and related insurance requirements
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Solve customer needs in courteous and timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to multitask and organize effectively
**Please submit a resume in Word format to be considered for this opportunity. This is a temporary position.**
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.