Our client in the Akron, Ohio area is looking for a senior level Network Administrator on a 3 month contract to hire basis.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Active Directory Administration.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Group Policy issues configurations.
- Advanced experience in DNS, DHCP, and WINS.
- Experience with Microsoft certificate services.
- Experience with backups, restores and disaster recovery concepts.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Experience using Microsoft domain based DFS.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Technologies, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill HR by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.