A publishing firm that focuses on distinct Lifestyle Clubs is actively looking to hire a Temp to Perm Administrative Assistant to support their CEO, COO and potentially their CFO. The ideal person in this position will have a degree of flexibility as they are moving office locations and taking their publications digital. This is an exciting time to join a thriving company.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and make travel arrangements
- Manage email correspondence as needed
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Coordinate, plan and assist with onsite and offsite events
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence as requested
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Track and maintain department invoices
- Assist with quarterly forecasts and annual budget preparation
- Provide corporate travel management
- Prepare travel and expense reports
- Provide research, as needed, for marketing projects and partner meetings
- Provide administrative support and ad hoc requests as needed
- Ability to handle confidential matters and documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to be creative and assist in preparing marketing presentations
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Great time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and the ability and willingness to take initiative
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of executive level support.
- Corporate travel management experience
Paying up to 65k DOE
Hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm with flexibility for OT as needed
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.