Beacon Hill Associates (Alpharetta location) is seeking an OFFICE ASSISTANT for a National Service Organization located in Buckhead. This position requires a team player mentality; excellent customer service skills; strong writing skills (proper grammar usage for both written and verbal communication); professional telephone voice; ability to use a 10 key calculator; typing speed of 45+; punctuality; detail-oriented and task-oriented; legal background (preferred); and upwards of four years experience providing executive support. Salary range is $40-$45k. Benefits not provided, but company provides non-taxed monetary supplement. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 pm.
- Manage people in office (front desk/receptionist)
- Order office supplies
- Ability to multi-task quickly and efficiently
- Work with GD and give design direction for letterhead, labels, decals, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good listener
- Ability to work with printers
- Provide reception/front desk support as needed (answering phones, greeting visitors/clients, etc.)
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify payments for large charitable donations
- Assist with running errands
- Provide administrative support for Office Manager (correspondence, legal state filings, financial reports, etc.)
- Assist accounting department by organizing weekly deposit records
- Input mailing inventory use daily and track usage for approximately 4 million mailings/year for multiple organizations
- Order new printed inventory (as needed)
- Research issues for customers
- Conduct online research projects, including conducting state departments by phone to request records and follow-up with them
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.