Job Id: A1291638CHI-PERM_1663164785
Our client, an investment company, is looking for and Administrative Assistant to join their team in the downtown area. In this position, you will be assisting the investment professionals on a day-to-day basis, including answering phones, scheduling and managing calendars, booking travel, and assisting with special projects. This position is hybrid, with a salary ranging from $70k-$85k, depending on experience.
- Act as main point of contact for clients; screening and answering calls appropriately.
- Manage and monitor professionals’ calendars
- Complete monthly expense processing for all professionals
- Schedule all domestic and international travel and transportation for professionals
- Serve as the primary backup to the Receptionist, including covering the desk when needed throughout the day (e.g., multiple meetings, lunch breaks, etc.) and during planned out- of-office occasions (e.g., vacations)
- Maintain efficient filing system to ensure reports, invoices, correspondence and financial documentation is maintained and readily available
- Assist with internal office moves, as needed
- Understand A/V equipment and conference systems and liaising with the receptionist and IT on troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience in an Administrative/Professional support function
- Strong understanding of the processes, policies, and procedures required to support a team of professionals in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and proactive in nature
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; keeps two-way communication flowing with key stakeholders, inspires trust and credibility, demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making
- Proficient PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe)
- Strong time-management skills with ability to multi-task and accomplish a multitude of projects and tasks, often with conflicting priorities and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner and to develop and leverage professional working relationships
Apply today to be considered!