AWS/Azure Network Infrastructure Platform Specialist
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Full Time Temporary/Contract
February 05, 2024|
Job ID: 0000-0978HOUTT_1707153326
February 05, 2024
Job ID: 0000-0978HOUTT_1707153326
Qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and maturation of Azure and AWS tenants, subscriptions, landing zones, networking, security, and infrastructure through implementation of best practices and infrastructure as code (IaC). The ideal candidate will bring a blend of subject matter expertise, effective leadership capabilities, hands-on Azure and AWS technical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. In addition to cloud development, supporting on premise Kubernetes clusters is required.
- Implement best practices in cloud infrastructure, emphasizing Site Reliability, Observability, and Scalability.
- Foster strong collaboration with various teams, working closely with Product, DBAs, Developers, DevOps, SRE, and Data Engineers to implement AWS standard methodologies, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and cost optimizations early in the design process.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks, manage issues, and allocate support as necessary.
- Architect and implement technical solutions which improve the service level of the on premise and cloud platform
- Perform incident investigation, diagnosis, and provide resolution
- Manage cluster provisioning, performance tuning, and security configuration
- Perform system monitoring and remediation of any platform related issue
- Identify recurring problems and perform root cause analysis
- Ensure continuous availability of data platform services.
- Document and maintain environment architecture
- Identify opportunities for platform improvements and present recommendations to management
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience working with AWS and Azure (professional certification or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years' experience in application deployment automation and DevOps practice
- 5+ years' experience installing, administering, and maintaining Linux based software
- 3+ years' experience with IT automation tools such as Ansible, Salt and Terraform
- Extensive knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience designing and implementing redundant systems including data backups/recoveries, high availability, load balancing, and disaster recovery
- Experience designing, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills, with the ability to present technical content effectively to both management and engineering teams
- Knowledgeable of core IT infrastructure technologies including virtualization, networking, and storage management
5+ yrs. of experience0000-0978HOUTT_1707153326
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™