Office Admin/Freight Coordinator
Lake Zurich, Illinois|
Full Time Temp to Hire|
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Full Time Temp to Hire
September 18, 2023|
Job ID: 09182023_1695044720
September 18, 2023
Job ID: 09182023_1695044720
Our client, a service based organization, located in Lake Zurich is looking for a temporary-to-hire Office Administrator/Freight Coordinator position due to growth! This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and will provide administrative support for Customer Service and other departments. You will interact with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload. You will also provide a high level of customer service for clients and sales team to ensure an efficient daily workflow. This position will be instrumental in the forward growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, takes messages, or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions
- Mail collection/delivery
- Office supply inventory management and re-ordering
- Receipt and credit card reconciliation for Management Team
- Types/designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing, and collating
- Works independently and within a team on projects
- Scheduling inbound and outbound Freight pickups for clients
- Approve and log freight invoices and send approved invoices to Accounting Department
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent required, associate degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative support/freight scheduling
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High level of customer service focus
- Effective interaction with all levels of employees
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Be flexible to other's communication needs
- Displays a high level of accountability and supports others in doing so
- Highly resourceful
- Looks for ways to support teammates and team goals
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™