Trust and Estates Paralegal
Boca Raton, Florida|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Boca Raton, Florida
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
February 06, 2024|
Job ID: 1288372_1707178300
February 06, 2024
Job ID: 1288372_1707178300
A national law firm seeks a Trust and Estates Paralegal to join their Boca Raton office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide legal support to attorneys
- Prepare Probate Pleadings
- Marshal inventory and distribution of assets
- Knowledge of IRS Forms
- Recording documents and deeds with courts, E-Filing
- Proofread all documents and correspondence for accuracy
- Billing - prepare invoices, create cover letters, and send out invoices
- Enter time and print reports as requested
- Heavy Dictation
- Maintaining clients files including preparing documents for signings
- Daily communication with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to prepare and execute electronic and paper court filings
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and file management skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Capable of handling confidential client information in a professional and trustworthy manner
- Ability to remain flexible and manage changing priorities, including availability for overtime when needed
- Professionalism, good judgment and the ability to manage in high-pressure situations.
- Strong willingness to learn and the ability to interpret and follow instructions quickly and efficiently.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two to three years' experience in a setting serving high end clients - Trust and Estates/Probate
- I-Manage or FileSite experience highly preferred
- Dictation experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in WORD and EXCEL
- Demonstrated proficiency in document management and time entry systems - preferred
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™