Technical Support Analyst
Full Time Temp to Hire|
Full Time Temp to Hire
September 12, 2023|
Job ID: 1320269-JAV_1694552698
September 12, 2023
Job ID: 1320269-JAV_1694552698
Our client located in Plainfield, IN is looking for a Technical Support Analyst. The Technical Support Analyst will use critical thinking and standard operating procedures to perform IT support activities and resolve issues to ensure effective and timely resolution of tickets. This position ensures the integrity and reliability of the client computing environment and provides first and second level support in all technology related issues. The Technical Support Analysts responsibilities includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware, related equipment and software while ensuring optimal workstation performance. They will work with other groups and in particular the Infrastructure Team to provide the necessary support to resolve client and site issues.
· Identify and deliver computer hardware, software and miscellaneous services meeting the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal in the Service Desk Knowledge base system.
· Perform tasks related to client support in acquisitions integrations
· Administer and support current Anti-virus and SCCM implementations to ensure the security of client systems.
· Maintain the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) within the Service Desk system ensuring accurate IT inventory documentation.
· Perform application compatibility and load testing to ensure the stability and performance of workstation images.
· Creation, testing and maintenance of client application distribution procedures.
· Performs activities related to the operations and monitoring of the IT environment.
· Monitor desktops for patching and anti-virus compliancy.
· Obtain approval and purchase hardware and software as required or requested.
· Under direct supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts and procedures related to Client Support activities.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™