Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
September 05, 2023|
Job ID: 1334709_1693931671
September 05, 2023
Job ID: 1334709_1693931671
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
A national law firm seeks a Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal needed Tampa office. Candidates should have at least 5 years of commercial litigation experience in a law firm environment, with knowledge of e-filing and court rules in Florida.
Your Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Familiarity with all aspects of complying with filing requirements and deadlines, including ability to draft pleadings and orders
- Preparing and e-filing documents including but not limited to complaints, motions, and discovery in Federal and State Courts (FL)
- Coordinate and assist with trial preparations
- Handling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Heavy calendaring and scheduling for meetings, calls, deadlines, and proactively ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage attorney's schedule and calendar all meetings/deadlines
- Preparing and responding to extensive discovery
- Document management, organization, retrieval, and production
- Maintain case pleadings, correspondence, discovery, and research for large volume cases
- Prepare and finalize pleadings in accordance with applicable court rules
- Prepare for depositions, i.e., prepare documents electronically and all other discovery related tasks
- Coordinate work with outside e-discovery/document/litigation vendors, including adherence to strict deadlines
- Cite-check and edit/revise legal documents
- Organize and prepare exhibit lists and/or privilege logs
- Other duties assigned
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™