Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
September 13, 2023|
Job ID: 1342688_1694618694
September 13, 2023
Job ID: 1342688_1694618694
The Firm's Miami office is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support the insurance coverage litigation team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work independently. Must have knowledge of eFiling procedures for Federal and State Courts. Additionally, excellent spelling and proofreading skills are required.
- Provide administrative support to litigation attorneys/paralegals
- Provide exceptional, detailed-oriented skills in reviewing and proofreading correspondence and documents
- Produce accurate documents and correspondence in a timely manner
- Ability to file (electronically or by courier service) briefs and other documents with various federal, state, and appellate courts with minimal supervision
- Manage multiple attorney calendars using Outlook calendars to schedule appointments, meetings
- Calculating and inputting case related deadlines into firm's docketing program.
- Maintain electronic files for client matters
- Preparing shells for various pleadings, discovery, motions, and correspondence
- Oversee arrangements for in-house and external depositions, including booking court reporters
- Reception and office coordination duties
- Perform other administrative duties as they arise
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task
- Minimum of 5-8+ years litigation experience in a law firm setting
- High School diploma or GED required
- Extensive experience in handling and completing State and Federal eFilings
- Proficient to advanced user of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Proficient to advanced user of PDF programs such as Adobe, Nuance/Kofax, etc.
- Applicant must be detailed oriented and highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive command of grammar and punctuation
- Must have experience with FileSite, iManage, or equivalent document management system
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™