Corporate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
September 05, 2023|
Job ID: 1343945_1693931671
September 05, 2023
Job ID: 1343945_1693931671
Corporate Legal Assistant / Paralegal
A national law firm seeks a Corporate Paralegal/Legal Assistant for their Miami office. This role will support the Corporate Dept. firm wide. The ideal candidate will have superior WP and organizational skills, can handle a high volume and fast-paced environment, pays strict attention to detail, and takes initiative to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of corporate experience having worked in a law firm setting.
Your Corporate Paralegal/Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handles corporate formations, general corporate matters, board minutes, stock transfers, etc.
- Assist with corporate transactions including mergers & acquisitions, capital market transactions, venture capital investments, financing and private equity
- Assist with Form D and Blue Sky filings
- Form, merge and dissolve entities
- Maintain closing files for corporate transactions
- Maintain closing checklists
- Prepare and file UCC Financing statements
- Prepare and file Section 16 notices and other security filings
- Perform UCC/lien searches
- Track and enter billable time
- Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to, assistance with attorney time entry, document drafting and formatting, electronic file maintenance and organization
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of corporate and transactional experience, required
- Paralegal Certificate, highly preferred
- Microsoft Suite experience, required
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™