Lincoln, Rhode Island|
Full Time Temp to Hire|
Lincoln, Rhode Island
Full Time Temp to Hire
September 19, 2023|
Job ID: 1345272LMM_1695153171
September 19, 2023
Job ID: 1345272LMM_1695153171
Our client, in the financial service space, is looking to add a Graphic Designer to their team. This is a contract role with the potential to convert full-time. This role would require you to go onsite 3 days a week to Lincoln, RI.
- This role allows for creative independence and is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet client objectives.
- With little supervision, also designs and produces artwork for print, electronic presentations and communications, video, online and various other media.
- Create effective design solutions while adhering to corporate brand guidelines.
- Works closely with Project and Traffic coordinators to manage workload, execute on deliverables and meet set deadlines.
- Responsible for uploading and tagging stock images into digital asset management system.
- May be called upon to handle other duties as required.
- Typography and Layout: Candidates should have a solid understanding of typography and layout principles.
- Bachelor of Arts with graphic design major or a degree in a related industry.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the design field.
- Exceptional graphic design skills are essential. A great sense of aesthetics and an understanding of how to implement design principles when creating visual images and layouts.
- AfterEffects skills and general storyboard and animation experience are a plus
- Exceptional communication skills to assist with uncovering clients' needs and helping to interact with the project team.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and Learning Aptitude: The graphic design field is constantly evolving. Looking for candidates who demonstrate a willingness to learn and keep up with industry trends and new design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of current versions of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop as well as Microsoft office PowerPoint and Word. Some knowledge of Excel and Publisher is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Mac/PC platforms and related hardware.
- Time Management and Deadline-Oriented: Manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and deliver projects on time.
- Communication and Collaboration: Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to effectively communicate their ideas and work well with others.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™