Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Full Time Temporary/Contract
September 13, 2023|
Job ID: 1348691LM_1694629713
September 13, 2023
Job ID: 1348691LM_1694629713
Our client, in the financial space, is looking to add an Art Director/Designer for their in-house agency. This individual will be creating assets for their Brand Marketing Team and be reporting to the Creative Director. They will be challenged to continually raise the bar on creative expression for specific channels from email/digital to DM/print and beyond.
This is a 3+ month contract role with potential to extend and would require you to go onsite 3 days a week to their office in Greater Boston.
- Art Director will create solutions that reinforce the brand platform at every touch point. Producing high quality visual and interactive campaigns.
- Work from agreed upon creative briefs with Copywriter, Creative Director and Project teams to develop and execute concepts for financial products and marketing initiatives.
- Partner with creative, marketing and agency teams to deliver creative that maintains best possible user experience on strategy and on time.
- Understands competitive landscape, customer feedback, metrics to create user-centered design.
- Ability to create visual designs across a wide range of assets (including landing pages, web and mobile interfaces, Online Display Advertising, social tiles, animated gifs) that push the brand, evolve design guidelines and engage the consumer.
- Present to creative partners effectively and positively while communicating how the work will help achieve goals. Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, visual comps.
- Help Creative team workflow process run smoothly and finds innovative ways to enhance it.
- 7+ years print/ digital design experience in-house marketing and/or agency creative team
- 7+ years of experience partnering with multiple internal / external teams
- Excellent creative online portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to quickly absorb, express and expand upon Brand Platform and Graphic Standards
- Create, iterate, and continually deliver design in a clean, concise, intuitive way that maintains brand standards
- Display rock-solid graphic design skills with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and pixel-level attention to detail
- Knowledge in design best practices for mobile, web, templates, style sheets and delivering clean and prepped files to developers
- Understanding the fundamentals, current challenges, and future trends of the digital design landscape
- Experience in Art Directing photo shoots, select process, artistic cropping, minor retouching, and sharing assets through a content library system
- Experience in automated workflow tools like Aprimo, Workfront, etc.
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- A versatile, team player with a positive attitude
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™