Law Firm Administrator
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 04, 2023|
Job ID: 1349572_1699106110
November 04, 2023
Job ID: 1349572_1699106110
Boutique Full-Service Business Law Firm in Coral Gables seeks a Law Firm Administrator.
- Collaborate with the Owners and other department directors to create the annual Business Plan, annual budget, and strategic calendar
- Employee Supervision, Leadership, Engagement and Performance Management
- Human Resources compliance
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Create and improve critical business systems to ensure profitable operations
- Analyze key financial reports and KPIs to identify inefficiencies in the Firm and spot opportunities for improvement to the Firm's bottom-line
- Improve internal financial controls and financial systems
- Vendor Management
- Facilities Management
- Employee retention (key metric)
- Helping businesses navigate the complexities of rapid growth
- Working in accountability to a business plan and budget
- Refining business processes to improve law firm profitability
- Using project management to ensure clients' matters are handed appropriately, legal & ethical requirements are met, and clients receive excellent service
- On-boarding, supervising, managing, and driving employee engagement
- Managing Human Resources functions (recruitment, interviewing, payroll, benefits administration)
- Understanding and using common business reports to make decisions (budget variance, P&L, cashflow forecast)
- Managing facilities, security, technology vendors
The firm is offering a competitive compensation package. A minimum of 10 years of human resource management experience preferred.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™