Full Time Temp to Hire|
Full Time Temp to Hire
November 06, 2023|
Job ID: 1354788LMM_1699302217
November 06, 2023
Job ID: 1354788LMM_1699302217
Our client, in the medical device space, is looking to add a Graphic Designer to their team. This is going to be a 6+ month contract with the potential to extend or convert full-time and would require you to go onsite 2+ days a week to their office in Danvers, MA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create visual text and imagery concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers and the field.
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements (digital and print), brochures, logos, displays, imagery, advertorials, etc.
- Generate UI/UX design (wireframes and prototypes) for digital products and websites.
- Partner effectively with marketing managers and stakeholders to plan and execute programs.
- Feature new products, clinical evidence, scientific content and key messages in sales tools, collateral and digital communications.
- Ensure projects are completed with the highest quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years graphic design experience for both digital and print platforms
- Experience in medical device market environment is highly preferred
- Very strong powerpoint skill is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other applicable graphic design software.
- Wireframing and prototyping skills
- Sketch or Figma- for UI/UX design for digital products and websites.
- Creativity, collaboration, project management and time management abilities.
- Comfortable working with data to turn complex information into impactful graphics.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™