Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
February 06, 2024|
Job ID: 1359517_1707178248
February 06, 2024
Job ID: 1359517_1707178248
A national law firm with a proven reputation for providing progressive, industry-leading legal, business, regulatory and government relations advice to our regional, national and international clients.
Firm is currently searching for an experienced Litigation Paralegal in their Miami or Fort Lauderdale, FL locations. This position will be responsible for assisting the Firm's attorneys in managing large and complex litigation matters. We are searching for a high energy, positive, creative, driven, and problem solving individual to become an integral part of our dynamic and collaborative litigation team. Clear communication and exceptional organization skills are a must!
Hybrid schedules available for this role!
As a Paralegal with at the Firm, your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to:
- Establishing clear case organization by administering and managing case materials using litigation support tools and technologies.
- Providing sophisticated assistance in the Commercial Litigation area of law while applying required legal procedures and terminology.
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of e-Discovery and EDRM workflow.
- Reviewing case related materials (e.g. depositions, discovery documents, pleadings, outside research items, etc.) to create outlines, highlight issues, support productions and logs of all relevant information.
- Facilitating comprehensive information flow by drafting complex documents including correspondence, legal memoranda and assisting with drafting of pleadings, motions and discovery.
- Conducting cite checking, shepardizing and online research using various platforms including LEXIS.
- Assisting counsel during preparations for an attendance at mediations, arbitrations, hearings, and trial.
Skills and Requirements:
- The drive and determination to learn new skills and perfect current skillset in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment,
- The ability to own individual tasks as well as collaborate well in a team environment,
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills to produce quality work product while keeping yourself and team members on task to meet deadlines,
- Professional conduct at all times concerning interactions and communications internally and externally,
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal in a law firm, corporate legal department, or government entity,
- A Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate.
Firm offers outstanding benefits that include:
- Hybrid work schedules
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays, including a floating holiday
- WorkWell wellness program, including free use of the Calm App
- Caregiving assistance (child, elder, and pet care!)
- Access to Firm-wide emergency assistance fund
- Free full access to LinkedIn Learning
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Program
- Retirement Savings Program
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™