West Lafayette, Indiana|
West Lafayette, Indiana
February 07, 2024|
Job ID: 1362767_1707314518
February 07, 2024
Job ID: 1362767_1707314518
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Analytical Chemist to join our dynamic team in West Lafayette, IN. The successful candidate will play a key role in our pharmaceutical development and manufacturing processes by conducting analytical testing and providing critical insights to support product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Perform routine and complex analytical testing on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products using various techniques such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis spectroscopy, and wet chemistry methods.
- Develop and validate analytical methods to support product characterization, stability studies, and formulation development.
- Execute method transfers and method validations in compliance with regulatory guidelines (e.g., FDA, ICH) and internal SOPs.
- Conduct troubleshooting and investigations to resolve analytical issues, deviations, and out-of-specification results.
- Maintain analytical instruments, troubleshoot instrument problems, and perform routine calibration and qualification activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with research and development, manufacturing, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs teams to support project timelines and deliverables.
- Generate accurate and comprehensive analytical data, documentation, and reports in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, advances in analytical technologies, and regulatory updates relevant to pharmaceutical testing and quality control.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field.
- Minimum of  years of experience in a pharmaceutical analytical laboratory environment.
- Proficiency in analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis spectroscopy, and wet chemistry methods.
- Hands-on experience with method development, method validation, and instrument troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of cGMP regulations, ICH guidelines, and regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical information to diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with Empower or other chromatography data systems is preferred.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™