Sales Assistant II
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Full Time Temporary/Contract
February 05, 2024|
Job ID: 1362997_1707146793
February 05, 2024
Job ID: 1362997_1707146793
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Assistant to join our clients team and support their efforts in maximizing TV commercial schedules for major national consumer brands and political candidates. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the success of client ad campaigns through effective account management and coordination with various internal departments. This position requires excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced media sales environment.
- Experience supporting a team of sales/advertising professionals in an Advertising Agency, Media, or Advertising Sales team is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload based on sales team's needs and internal deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to collaborate effectively with different personalities and across internal and external departments.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable to change, and capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in computer software, including MS Office, is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manage account management duties for the National Sales Manager and their respective markets.
- Collaborate with internal departments to create schedules and book orders through various systems.
- Oversee linear and digital order processing through the affiliate site, including inventory availability checks and continual development with Ampersand.
- Handle revisions through the affiliate site with clear communication to Ampersand.
- Monitor campaigns for necessary changes, including delivery and related make goods, by partnering with the National Sales Manager, Operations, and Ampersand.
- Exercise judgment to manage make-goods and pre-emptions by providing options to Ampersand, ensuring impressions and revenue are fulfilled based on clients' advertising needs.
- Work closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all inventory is utilized effectively and priced appropriately.
If you're passionate about advertising sales, thrive in a collaborative environment, and possess the qualifications and skills outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.1362997_1707146793
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™