Family Law Paralegal
Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
February 07, 2024|
Job ID: 1363671_1707324351
February 07, 2024
Job ID: 1363671_1707324351
Family Law Paralegal needed in the Downtown Fort Lauderdale office of a national law firm. The paralegal will assist the Family Law Practice Group. The candidate will be extremely organized, can work in a high volume, fast paced environment and takes initiative to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience, including reading and organizing financial documents, such as tax returns, bank statements, etc. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Associate degree/and or Paralegal Certificate preferred but not required.
Your Family Law Paralegal Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bill and enter own time daily
- Assist in drafting legal documents including, but not limited to, pleadings, motions, discovery, appeals, and correspondence to opposing counsel and to the court
- Input information into the file database
- Conduct legal research, analyze results, and prepare synopsis
- Review, organize and coordinate detailed and complex document productions and trial/hearing notebooks
- Interact with all parties, counsel, and respond to any corresponding inquires
- Assist attorneys in preparation for meetings, hearings, depositions and trials
- Prepare and e-file documents at the State level and follow up on all filings
- Research and pull relevant documents, proofread documents, and organize exhibits in preparation of a motion filing
- Ability to manage information through various firm databases, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, i-Manage, and other platforms
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™