Law Firm Administrator
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
February 08, 2024|
Job ID: 1363801_1707398020
February 08, 2024
Job ID: 1363801_1707398020
National Law Firm has an opening for an Office Administrator for their Tampa and Sarasota offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for both offices' daily operations and administration. In addition, the Office Administrator will work with the Firmwide Office Administrator and Office Managing Partners to identify and plan for the changing needs of the Tampa and Sarasota offices including strategic planning and contributing to cost-effective management of the firm.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison to the Office Managing Partner regarding all operations that support client services and needs of the legal staff.
- Develop and implement efficient office procedures and communications to streamline processes and meet the firm's needs.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies and propose solutions to management.
- Ensure legal compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and reporting regulations affecting human resources functions.
- Monitor and enforce the firm's practices, policies, and procedures.
- Recruit, interview, and select non-attorney staff.
- Coordinate new hire and departure logistics for attorneys and staff.
- Supervise the workflow and performance of professional staff to ensure the delivery of timely, high quality administrative services to the attorneys.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback and manage the annual professional staff performance evaluation, compensation, and bonus process for each office
- Manage time and attendance for professional staff, including PTO, leaves of absence, and employee coverage.
- Coordinate all vendor relationships specific to each office.
- Serve as liaison with the office building's management team.
- Plan and coordinate all office events (including monthly attorney meetings, firm picnics, holiday parties, etc.).
- Support and enforce office emergency policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee the office's daily operations to ensure efficient service delivery to all personnel.
- Oversee general office and facilities maintenance, repairs, and enhancements.
- Collaborate on space planning, including layout, plan review, and construction management.
- Travel to the Sarasota office on a weekly basis is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in an office manager/legal administrator position, preferably with a law firm of similar size and responsibilities.
- Proven leadership and management skills and a demonstrated ability to successfully implement ideas and positively impact change.
- Experience with facilities management to include collaboration on space planning for office buildouts, including layout, plan review, and construction management.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), problem solving, leadership and diplomacy skills that allow for successful interactions with attorneys, professional staff and vendors regularly.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™