Customer Care Representative (Contract)
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Full Time Temporary/Contract
September 18, 2023|
Job ID: 9182023_1695043758
September 18, 2023
Job ID: 9182023_1695043758
Our client, a distributor, is looking for a temporary remote Customer Care Specialist. This position exists to provide a great customer experience, optimize sales, and profit margins by assisting customers in navigating their website, overcome procedural impediments, and in general, make it as easy as possible to do business with. Specialists use their product knowledge, communication, and interpersonal skills to build value by closing sales, but also maximize future value by fostering a trusting relationship between us and the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries from prospective and existing customers
- Initiate and close sales and convert on-hold orders to active sales
- Check order status for customers
- Answer product questions
- Make product recommendations
- Inform customers of current promotions or special sales
- Make discount decisions within corporate guidelines
- Answer questions about the company and its policies
- Distribute incoming phone calls to appropriate departments
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must type at least 30 words per minute with 95% accuracy or better
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), email programs, and Internet browsers
- Minimum of 1-year of call center experience
- Excellent written communication skills including spelling, grammar, and vocabulary
- Knowledge of etiquette governing internet forums and chat communication
- Patience, empathy, and friendliness in dealing with customers
- Willingness to see customer issues through to resolution
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling technical products and services is a plus
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™