Customer Service Representative
August 30, 2023|
Job ID: A1342724AN_1693414151
August 30, 2023
Job ID: A1342724AN_1693414151
Our client is an insurance company in Boston, MA, seeking a Customer Service Representative. This is a 6 month + contract opportunity, with core hours comprising Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. This role pays 20/hr depending on candidate experience.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a dynamic environment where professionalism and commitment to a team environment is highly valued. Representatives manage inbound calls from our customers, agents, and third parties. The representative will also process policy change requests and work independently on project assignments, so attention to detail is essential. Representatives are expected to exercise good judgment, flexibility and friendliness in their interactions.
* Research customer and agent inquiries and elevate issues to Supervisor as needed.
* Accurately enter and update policy information in a timely fashion in accordance with established procedure and handle phone inquiries.
* Manage time efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
* Answer questions regarding policies, coverages and premiums; assume ownership for thorough follow up on all contacts.
* Deliver first call resolution and make it easy for the customer.
* Perform research and initiate changes/corrections to customer's policies according to established procedures and sound business judgment.
* Meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers and agents, providing professional and efficient service at all times through positive interactions and extensive product knowledge.
* Above average interpersonal, listening, communication and organizational skills
* Good analytical and decision making skills
* High energy and motivation to follow up and take ownership
* Associate's degree required
Qualified candidates encouraged to apply!A1342724AN_1693414151
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 47,000 - $ 50,000 per year
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™