August 31, 2023|
Job ID: A1344357AN_1693490383
August 31, 2023
Job ID: A1344357AN_1693490383
Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Waltham, MA is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant to join the team. This role is Monday- Friday full time hours and pays $45 an hour.
- Support senior executives with complex calendar management, prioritizing commitments, and global travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas, meeting materials and reporting expenses).
- Scheduling and planning, anticipating needs and proactively and effectively managing time accordingly.
- Plan and organize both internal and off-site events and meetings, including selecting venues, developing agendas, coordinating travel, meals, etc.
- Draft emails/letters, prepare agendas, slides and summaries for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate executive communications with employees and clients
- Vendor management - open POs, contracts, process invoices for payment, etc.
- Work closely and effectively with the leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Represents executives in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders daily, operating with efficiency, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- General administrative duties such a maintaining filing system, copying, faxing, etc.
- Assistance with onboarding of new hires, vendors, and contractors.
- Manage and treat highly confidential information professionally and in accordance with expectations of senior leaders.
- All other duties assigned
- 7+ years related experience working in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry required.
- Experience supporting C-level executives preferred.
- Superior organizational, administrative, analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- A tenacious yet flexible problem-solver with an ability to manage complex tasks, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage the activities and schedules of multiple senior leaders with little or no supervision and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Skilled at exhibiting patience, respect, and grace under pressure.
- Critical thinker who is proactive.
- Team player, who fosters collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office skills required (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 95,000 - $ 120,000 per year
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™