Senior Executive Assistant
$ 40 - $ 45 per hour
$ 40 - $ 45 per hour
November 09, 2023|
Job ID: A1354296EB_1699548673
November 09, 2023
Job ID: A1354296EB_1699548673
Our client, a global product design and technology company based in Needham MA, is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to join their team and support the interim CFO. This position is onsite in Needham with potential of 2 days of remote work, Monday through Friday, full time hours, and is paying up to $45/hour. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
Behind every executive is an exceptional assistant. We are the gatekeepers and problem solvers, and our responsibilities go way beyond basic administrative work. We not only support multiple C-level executives but also their leadership teams and the associates in each of those organizations. Our in-demand skills of managing the inner office range anywhere from anticipating the needs of our teams, filtering distractions to keep our executives focused, to quickly switching gears to schedule a high priority meeting. We proudly serve as an extension of our executive(s) and everything we do is to make them successful.
- Be a trusted senior EA and administrative business partner to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Focus on results and achieving optimal levels of accomplishment by doing the following:
- Comprehend and assist in the execution of the company mission, product and department strategy and roadmap.
- Manage multiple, complex, and hectic day-to-day calendars with competing priorities ensuring the executive's time and focus is on critical product and strategic matters. Remain flexible as urgent scheduling requests for the business occur almost daily.
- Heavy conference room reservations management and clearing conflicts to accommodate priority meetings, set up and tear down. Ensure that technology set up is executed due to hybrid meetings.
- Display strong meeting management skills, practice meticulous detail and be able to meet rigid specifications when scheduling. Examples range from global town halls in varying time zones, department team meetings of all sizes, investor & banking meetings, internal programs meetings. Arrange catering with attention to dietary needs.
- Collaborate with attendees, assigned speakers, collect and collate presentations and format them into an approved template. Attend meetings, record action items, track the deliverables with key stakeholders and follow up to ensure execution. Arrange for translation services as needed.
- Create efficiencies and establish clear processes, such as a centralized calendar for the finance cycles and programs. Product Sample Order Process, expense management process, travel visas process, contract approval workflow, purchase order creation, invoice payment management, contractor and vendor set-up, new hire assimilation, office entry process etc.
- Working knowledge of the product offerings and the life cycle in order to support competing priorities.
- Act as main point of contact responding to daily requests to action for associates.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Assistant team to synchronize and schedule executive-level priority meetings, product executive debriefs and reviews, team and cross-functional project meetings. Maintain and re-balance cadence of all meetings.
- Provide ancillary support to the Executive Assistant team and other corporate functions in the office as necessary.
- Collaborate with associates, project managers, cross-functional leaders and others on a daily basis to resolve or re-direct issues.
- Provide professional representation for the office, exercising judgment and discretion with regard to confidential issues and materials when responding to electronic, and in-person inquiries, addressing issues independently or making referrals, as appropriate.
- Recognize the importance of accuracy when planning and arranging domestic and international travel. This includes travel visas, car service arrangements, hotel accommodations, meal/restaurant reservations, meeting logistics/agenda preparations as well as working with our global team to make any arrangements needed when they arrive. Execute changes along the way ie: flight changes, cancelations etc.
- Expedite new hire requests and seating plans in orchestration with the hiring manager, HR, Facilities and IT.
- Track and monitor high priority initiatives for the Executive(s) using Teams, OneDrive, Confluence, Excel and general collaboration on these platforms particularly with the Global teams. Ie: Training programs, Recognition Programs, Breakthrough I, High Impact Initiatives (Hii).
- Ability to take direction, organize, draft and prepare correspondence. I.e.: Internal department communications, third-party vendors, new hire announcements.
- Act as point of contact for any visiting associates from our global locations. Assist with travel, meeting arrangement, catering, product samples, etc.
- Create and maintain department distribution lists. Draft and send communications upon request.
- Frequently asked to order, pick up and deliver lunch to the executives, again paying particular attention to dietary restrictions.
- Personal assistance as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level
- Demonstrate a high level of experience supporting (C-level Executives for 7 years).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Professional and attention to detail is critical
- Be cognizant of hours for our overseas locations with regards to planning/coordination/requests.
- Effectively handle information overload.
- Comfortable being a shared resource for a team and across multiple organizations.
- Poised under pressure on a daily basis.
- Must be self-confident, diplomatic, and able to anticipate/handle unexpected situations particularly early morning.
- Comfortable with deadline pressures and managing multiple demands for critical deliverables.
- Not afraid to interrupt meetings to get time sensitive information or keep Executives on track.
- Able to execute with little direction. Be resourceful.
- Accessible to respond to requests outside of normal business hours, including nights, weekends and other while being aware of the global times zones we do business in.
- Comfortable making decisions and the ability to act and respond quickly.
- Understand change management and the ability to adapt to it positively as well as make it happen.
- Ability to understand/read political undertones.
- High level of discretion and judgment when handling extremely confidential information. ie: proprietary information, financial information, data for annual salary and bonus awards.
- Team player with exceptional can-do attitude. Express a willingness to assist others.
- Dependability, dedication, resourcefulness, pro-activeness.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Effectively communicate using best judgment, business maturity, tact and subtlety when dealing with managers, peers, clients as we are called upon to pass on important information.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels through a positive, results-oriented work environment and supportive culture.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™