Senior Director of Benefits – hybrid, up to 260k!
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 10, 2023|
Job ID: A1355206PHI_1699648423
November 10, 2023
Job ID: A1355206PHI_1699648423
Our client, a Fortune 500 company in the Conshohocken area, is seeking a direct hire Senior Director of Benefits to lead and manage their benefit programming and strategy. The ideal candidate is a tactical and strategic benefits leader who is eager to make an impact.
- 15+ years of experience in managing and designing US and Canada benefits programs is required for this role
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or field required; advanced degree or relevant certifications preferred
- In depth knowledge of benefit regulations, compliance requirements, and market trends in US and Canada
- Dynamic leadership and team management skills with the ability to develop professionals, delegate consistently and create culture
- Excellent communication skills for effectively presenting complex information to diverse audiences
- Experience working in Workday required
Day to Day:
- Lead and oversee the development, implementation and management of the company's comprehensive benefit programs in the US and Canada
- Formulate and execute strategic initiatives to enhance employee benefit offerings, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and industry best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, finance, risk management and facility management to ensure compliance
- Conduct regular assessments of benefit programs, analyzing market trends and benchmarking against industry standard to ensure competitiveness and cost-effectiveness
- Mange vendor relationships, negotiate contracts and monitor service levels to optimize value of benefit services provided
- Develop engaging and educational communication to be shared organization-wide promoting awareness and understanding
- Provide expertise and guidance to senior leadership on benefit-related matters, fostering a culture of employee well-being and satisfaction
This position will work on an as-needed hybrid basis out of the organization's Conshohocken headquarters, and is paying up to $260,000 in total compensation depending on experience. If you have a demonstrated leader with a commitment to developing top-quality benefit programming, do not miss out on this opportunity! Please apply with a MS Word version of your resume to be considered.A1355206PHI_1699648423
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™