November 13, 2023|
Job ID: A1355392AN_1699901369
November 13, 2023
Job ID: A1355392AN_1699901369
Our client, a nonprofit organization located in Boston, is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to join the team. This role is onsite Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm, and pays $21 an hour.
* Help staff communicate with IS support to manage workstations and phones, with assistance from IS Manager and designee(s).
* Handle support tickets and other tasks within timeframes as defined by the IS Manager.
* Maintain documentation of work done and next steps in support software.
* Communicate about technical issues with contracted IT vendor or IS related to work interruptions, as assigned by manager.
* Assist with facilities-related issues, both scheduled and unscheduled.
* Provide staff with support for the company's phone system and company-provided cell phones, with assistance from IS.
* Give feedback and communication to IS and Software Product Manager regarding projects that impact Boston staff, including software testing.
* Maintain electronic equipment as needed, including scheduling maintenance of printers and photocopiers under contract.
* Respond to job-related issues during nights and weekends, in person or via remote access, as needed. This responsibility will be shared among other key members of the department.
* Demonstrate team-based attitude to calmly address and resolve concerns or conflict.
* Maintain a professional demeanor and interact well with others.
* Model the company's core values.
* Other tasks and functions as assigned by the Information Systems Manager.
* Ability to work with and coordinate facilities vendors (such as electrician, building management, HVAC, etc.)
* Experience troubleshooting and communicating with IS to help them solve issues related to IS equipment and software.
* Proficiency using MS Teams and other MS products in an Office 365 environment are required.
* Experience saving and managing files to OneDrive and Sharepoint required.
* Experience using software (such as Atlassian products) to track and manage support tasks preferred.
* Experience understanding and documenting business and technology requests.
* Experience gathering feedback from staff to continue to improve systems and processes.
* Ability to respond to staff issues and concerns related to facilities or IS issues in high pressure and time-sensitive situations.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™