Hybrid Contract to Hire EA to CEO- up to 90k!
Full Time Temp to Hire|
Full Time Temp to Hire
February 09, 2024|
Job ID: A1363868PHI_1707509975
February 09, 2024
Job ID: A1363868PHI_1707509975
Our client, an international construction company, is actively seeking an accomplished contract to hire Executive Assistant to support their CEO and additional senior executives! This candidate will play an integral part at managing a wide range of administrative tasks, many of which involve handling sensitive and confidential information. A high level of discretion is a must!
- 5+ years of administrative support experience, with at least 2+ years in a senior-level administrative capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong organizational abilities, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple responsibilities, and maintain strict confidentiality
- Diplomatic and tactful, presenting a professional demeanor at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of technical and internet proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other relevant software and databases
- Effectively manage the schedules of the CEO and executive team, overseeing calendar management, travel logistics, and meeting coordination
- Prepare meeting agendas, materials, and assist in the overall organization of executive meetings, including minute-taking, follow-up on action items, and coordination of meals when necessary
- Coordinate and generate correspondence, business reports, and presentations for the executive team, utilizing graphics software for charts and graphs as needed
- Handle expense reports for the CEO and executive team, ensuring accuracy and timely submission
- Screen and manage incoming calls, visitors, and mail, responding to inquiries and redirecting as necessary, while maintaining a professional front office demeanor
- Administer the company's business travel system and stay updated on corporate policies and procedures, serving as a central point for disseminating new policies
This contract to hire position will operate on a hybrid basis out of the organization's Philadelphia office. It pays up to 42/hour while on contract and up to $90,000 annually depending on experience. If you are confident in your ability to provide the utmost administrative support for a high-performing team of executives do not miss out on this opportunity! Apply with a MS word version of your resume to be considered.A1363868PHI_1707509975
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™