San Diego, California|
$ 64,480 - $ 75,000 per year
San Diego, California
$ 64,480 - $ 75,000 per year
March 24, 2023|
Job ID: AE - SD - ARW_1679700726
March 24, 2023
Job ID: AE - SD - ARW_1679700726
Job Id: AE - SD - ARW_1679700726 Apply Now
Finding People for Jobs, and Jobs for People
As an Account Executive, you will identify and develop relationships with businesses and organizations that would benefit from and utilize our temporary staffing services. You will spend your time researching prospective businesses by making introductory calls, visiting work sites, and delivering sales presentations. Much of your time will be spent away from the office; from visiting existing BH clients and prospective clients to attending important client meetings and entertaining events. You will consistently collaborate with your recruiting team to find - and coach - the best
potential employee for each open position.
This job requires problem-solving skills, personal initiative, and the exercise of discretion and judgment about businesses and professionals who are existing and prospective clients of Beacon Hill. You will make sound judgments based on business character and the potential for Beacon Hill to partner successfully with a hiring company to meet their supplemental staffing needs. Beacon Hill will rely on you, first of all, to represent Beacon Hill well in the marketplace, among existing and prospective clients. Second of all, you will be relied upon to address the needs of existing clients while carefully pursuing companies to become Beacon Hill clients. You must be able to negotiate and implement good deals with clients and conclude projects successfully and profitably for Beacon Hill. Successful completion of a project requires managing the client and its needs while managing the Beacon Hill resources and personnel for meeting those clients' needs.
This is a relationship-focused sales position; the harder you work, the more results you will see. Every day you'll come in ready to hold yourself accountable to your goals and build your book of business.
- Research and identify prospective clients - Via internet research, cold calling, referrals, etc.
- Make 250-300 calls per week - And get about 1 call back for every 10 outgoing calls. Though this can be challenging, setting the foundation early by reaching out to as many clients as possible is critical to your success.
- Client meetings - Visit work sites, deliver sales presentations, and develop an understanding of client needs.
- Manage job order process - Partner with internal staffing consultants to fulfill client needs while acting on the client's behalf internally
- Manage client relationships - Serve as the client's first point-of-contact during the job order process; client entertaining (client dinners, golfing, sporting events, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. The core of your day is going to be spent communicating - as such, the better you can demonstrate your ability to listen, understand, explain your position, and work with other people (from those you spend time with internally on your team, to those you've just met), the better.
- A love for working with people. See above!
- A tenacious degree of self-motivation. Our job is all about making 100 calls, but then deciding that you're going to make that 101st call. You can wow us by demonstrating where you've gone that extra mile!
- Confidently exercise discretion and independent judgment about businesses and people and what Beacon Hill can-and cannot-do successfully to meet the needs of those businesses.
- Leadership skills and a significant dose of competitive drive. If you have a fire that's fueled you to compete in sports, in academia, or in any other goal-oriented arena, this may be a good position for you!
- Base salary combined with uncapped commission potential. Limitless earning potential is one of our foundational beliefs.
- Hands-on, individualized training programs. We won't just tell you how to do the job - we'll show you first-hand through experiential learning alongside your team members, starting from day one.
- Reporting to a senior member of your team, you will receive coaching and guidance through all the steps of your professional development. Furthermore, our nationwide mentoring program connects you to our entire Beacon Hill support network, from Boston to Seattle and everywhere in-between.
- The rewarding experience of taking your talent and personal initiative and applying it with confidence to the many decisions you'll have to make throughout each day. You will get the support you need from Beacon Hill, all the while knowing that Beacon Hill is relying on you and your judgment, and then reaping the personal rewards of doing all that successfully.
- A culture that prioritizes Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging! We are proud to have a DEIB Taskforce and DEIB Resource Manager who develop and lead diversity initiatives across the organization. Beacon Hill also partners with a DEIB consulting firm and has implemented unconscious bias trainings company wide. As of 2023, we launched six different Employee Resource Networks (ERNs) which are employee-led affinity groups that come together and share a common experience or background. In addition, Beacon Hill has received multiple Comparably Awards including Best Company for Diversity, Culture, & Women. Visit com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging to learn more about our work to increase representation and nurture a culture of inclusion here at our company.
- Upward mobility. We don't just believe in hiring the right talent - we believe in allowing them to excel. Our Account Executives average merit-based promotion to a senior position in 18-24 months.
- A "work-hard, play-hard" culture. From mini contests with your team to companywide accolades and incentives like shopping sprees and trips to Palm Beach, Florida, you will be recognized for your accomplishments, no matter how big or small. While we think that our work environment is top-notch, don't just take our word for it - we've consistently ranked as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Please note that Beacon Hill has undertaken significant initiatives to continually adapt our policies and practices to
provide a safe working environment for our employees, clients, and candidates as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continually monitoring Covid-19 compliance with each local jurisdiction in which our teams operate. At this time, all Beacon Hill locations are following health safety protocols set by their local jurisdiction.
Additionally, Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to build and sustain a system of resources, procedures, policies and plans that support diversity, equity, and inclusion for all. Beacon Hill prioritizes the cultivation of a working environment in which all members of the community are heard, supported, and included at all levels of our business.
Compensation: $64,480 + Uncapped Commission & Potential Bonus OpportunityAE - SD - ARW_1679700726
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™