Administrative Assistant – Travel
August 10, 2022|
Job ID: A1294386CHI_1660141855
August 10, 2022
Job ID: A1294386CHI_1660141855
Our client, a property management company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant specializing in Travel to join their team in the downtown Chicago area. In this position, you will be tasked with providing exceptional travel support in partnership with the Global Workplace Services and People Ops teams. The perfect person for this role is someone who is a self-starter, who will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and can manage heavy travel volume. This position pays $25/hr.
- Track all US travel coordination and manage travel itineraries
- Take lead on all global travel projects
- Communicate traveler volume and activity with Global Workplace Services, PeopleOps and management to ensure office visits are productive and enjoyable
- Maintain and build relationships with travel, hotel and housing vendors and negotiate competitive rates and services
- Stay up to date on travel restrictions and proactively communicate changes with the community
- Actively participate in webinars and trainings to increase expertise in various travel areas
- Meet and communicate with employees regularly to provide information on our travel program, policy and expenses
- Utilize expense tools to track and analyze travel spend and trends
- Review and approve all US travel invoices on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in corporate travel
- Knowledge of travel systems and vendors such as Concur and FROSCH
- Knowledge of workplace systems such as Confluence, Workday and JIRA
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Tech savvy curiosity and interest in workflow automation
- Strong project management and process improvement background
- Creative problem-solver who is resilient to change and can adapt/flex to ad hoc situations
- Effective oral and written communication skills with experience interacting with various management levels, functions, and regions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine curiosity, empathetic attitude, and strong desire to continuously learn and grow as an individual
- Healthy sense of humor and strong customer service skills and professional appearance
Apply today to be considered!A1294386CHI_1660141855
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™