Attorney Recruiting Specialist
November 22, 2022|
Job ID: LMF-BTB_1669157807
November 22, 2022
Job ID: LMF-BTB_1669157807
Job Id: LMF-BTB_1669157807 Apply Now
Beacon Hill is looking for an Attorney Recruiting Specialist for a firm in Denver!
RESPONSIBILITIES: Guided by department objectives and priorities, provides comprehensive support to the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager in the management of lateral associate and partner recruiting for the east coast offices, as well as the Law School Recruiting Program, Summer Associate Program, and Fall On-Campus Interviewing Program. Provides recommendations for improving onboarding effectiveness. Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
- Under the direction of the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager and guided by Firm objectives, assists in the development of talent pipelines and strategic recruitment plans for high demand practice groups.
- Provides secondary support to the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager in the approval and posting processes for positions, including coordinating with practice groups to develop job descriptions, obtaining approval for new positions from the Department Chairs, and contacting agencies.
- At the request of the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager, collaborates in managing the candidate application process including: screening and reviewing resumes, using judgment and sound understanding of practice needs and standards; checking references of select applicants; coordinating applicant performance evaluations; routing resumes; scheduling interviews; greeting candidates; tracking candidate evaluations and offers; maintaining applicant files.
- Serves as back-up support for the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager in the preparation of all relevant ATS notices and other documentation for new hires and transfers; oversees that all necessary departments and parties are informed/notified to facilitate new hire arrivals and orientation.
- At the request of the Regional Attorney Recruiting Manager, assists in facilitating and/or supervising lateral hire and fall associate arrival and orientation; reviews orientation material to ensure it is current; recommends updates as appropriate; assists in production of new lateral attorney orientation material.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 6 months of recruiting experience, administrative assistant experience, or other related experience.
- Strong technology skills in MS Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiarity with Human Resources systems and relational databases preferred.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™