March 10, 2023|
Job ID: F1322897NAS-JLH_1678482908
March 10, 2023
Job ID: F1322897NAS-JLH_1678482908
Job Id: F1322897NAS-JLH_1678482908 Apply Now
BILLING SPECIALIST: DETAILS
Title: Billing Specialist
Location: Murfreesboro TN
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT | Monday - Friday
REQUIREMENTS: BILLING SPECIALIST
* Ability to multi-task
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Comfortable with technology - many types of technology (and multiple screens) are used to simplify processes and make them more accurate or efficient.
* Positive attitude - team focused
* Able to effectively set and manage goals as there will be opportunities for self-managed projects
* Ability to function as part of the Billing Team - taking on projects that help to improve the company as a whole, the service we are providing our customers, and working on solutions
that make the team more efficient and cost-effective
* Time Management skills - ability to work on a variety of projects at once, yet still being able to complete them; providing follow up to team members in appropriate manner; ability to
* Problem Solving skills - being able to look at an issue and work toward a solution, involving others as necessary
* Ability to see the big picture -having the ability to comprehend the entire picture to provide better service and more efficient resolution of issues
* Excel experience required (pulling reports, manipulating the data as needed, and reporting to customers when required)
* Freight invoicing experience is preferred but not required (it could be TL, LTL, or Dedicated - but at least 1 year of experience in this field is preferred)
* TMW experience preferred but not required (to include the Billing Desk and Visual Dispatch modules of TMW)
RESPONSIBILITIES: BILLING SPECIALIST
An expert on assigned accounts, a Billing Administrator will invoice a group of accounts in an efficient and accurate manner while analyzing and resolving all issues as they relate to the
customer's contract, technology, paperwork, reporting, or customer care.
* Full-Time hourly position - reports to the Billing Leader
* Creating daily or weekly invoices for each assigned customer by the deadline
* Using TMW invoicing software to bill these accounts and TMW dispatch software when additional research is needed - using the customer contract as a guide
* Having a full understanding of the details of each assigned account - becoming an expert on them
* Completing both complex and mundane billing tasks, as needed, based on customer requirements/contracts
* Providing follow-up and resolution to all unbilled orders on a weekly basis
* Working together as a team to complete all weekly invoicing and related tasks - cross training and offering assistance to other team members when needed during busy times,
* Working closely with local FirstFleet personnel and the customers regarding their invoices
* Building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with internal customers - working closely with them to meet customer and company expectations
* Building and maintaining a good relationship with external customers - communicating well, particularly when anything new/unusual is on their invoice and working with them when
changes are needed
* Embracing change - with existing processes or in the generation of new ones
* Completing Receivables Adjustments as determined when invoicing errors occur
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 65,000 - $ 70,000 per year