Job Id: KV_1319815_1679508967
Are you looking to be apart of a growing organization with an amazing culture and team oriented? This is an amazing opportunity for Clinical Supervisor’s to join the team!
Requirements: Licensed in the state of Massachusetts with LMHC, LICSW or LADC1
Must have experience, competency, and/or training in both addiction and mental health. Specific experience with co-occurring disorders and with trauma informed care preferred. Computer proficiency in electronic health records and MS Word and Outlook
Clinical Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all Clinicial operations and supervise a team of masters-level clinicians
- Provide individual and group supervision of masters-level clinicians
- Coordinate and present clinical trainings and research to staff
- Ensure effective implementation of Evidence-Based Practices in group and individual counseling as well as Trauma Informed Practices.
- Conduct utilization review of clinical charts and coordinate with the multidisciplinary team to discuss complex cases
- Oversee admissions and discharge decisions.
- Responsible for reviewing all referrals to ensure clients meets program criteria
- Work collaboratively with staff to integrate case management and client centered interventions.
- Develop and oversee Clinical Staff schedule and assure appropriate coverage on unit.
- Monitor and review client cases, supervise treatment planning, and assure proper documentation in client charts to assure compliance with DPH and CARF and standards of care.
- Provide clinical consultation to other program staff as needed.
- Works in collaboration with the Residential Program Director a to ensure that all clinical documentation needed is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Other duties as needed.
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday (start times flexible)
Salary: Based on experience