Job Id: FT1296369RG_1678825066
We are assisting a great software client that assist the automotive industry with marketing and specialized advertising, with their search for an experienced Controller to their team. This position will report to the VP of Finance and indirectly to the CFO and have 2-3 direct reports.
This position would be via our Dedicated Resources which offers incredible benefits including quarterly bonus pay beyond our traditional benefits offered. It’s an incredible opportunity to take project-based consulting on without giving up the compensation, time off, healthcare, choice of work/industry, etc.
- Manage the full Accounts Payable and Receivable process
- Ad hoc projects from VP Finance and CFO
- Assist/Hands on with Month End Close
- Maintain SOX Compliance.
- Clear understanding GAAP
- Assist in accurate reporting and financial statements.
- Netsuite Experience
- 5+ years’ Experience at Controllership of $50M+ Revenue
- Public Accounting Experience is a plus but not required
Experience with Private Equity Backed Software companies is a plus but not required.