Content Marketing Manager
July 25, 2022|
Job ID: A1299586CHI_1658763777
July 25, 2022
Job ID: A1299586CHI_1658763777
Our client, a consultancy company, is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team in downtown Chicago. In this position, you will implement, track and optimize their clients' marketing communications campaigns across channels - with more emphasis on the digital channels. This position pays up $65k.
- In conjunction with Account Executives and client staff teams, plan and execute all web, print, contact database, email, social media and newsletters for multiple clients
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence where needed
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and content strategies with both traditional and digital channels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for special campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience working in a multiple-client environment strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing Agency or Association Management Company); Association experience is also a plus
- Demonstrable experience writing, implementing and managing, marketing/contact database, email, social media, print production, ad management and/or newsletters
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to action
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Yahoo! campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills
- Strong project management, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Apply today to be considered!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™