January 24, 2023|
Job ID: 1319588CM_1674597251
January 24, 2023
Job ID: 1319588CM_1674597251
Job Id: 1319588CM_1674597251 Apply Now
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune) maintenance and support.
- Operating system and software deployment maintenance, and support.
- Utilizes automation and reporting to ensure secure standards for endpoints.
- Troubleshoots and deploys solutions for endpoint system or software issues.
- Operational support for upgrades, updates, and endpoint configurations.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Mentors and provides advanced support to other IT team members.
Perks & Benefits
- As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more!
- Related field of study and 5+ years of related industrial experience and/or training. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered as equivalent at the discretion of Human Resources and the hiring Manager.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SCCM and Intune management of Windows Desktop OS at scale across an enterprise sized environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS lifecycle, Microsoft Office Suite, OS Deployment, Software Packaging, Patching, Group Policies, and Scripting.
- Firm understanding of Windows Desktop OS in Microsoft 365 / On-premises Active Directory Hybrid-Joined Environment.
- Experience with iOS and Android MDM/MAM a plus.
- Experience Azure AD Conditional Access a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on details and follow-through.
- Independent problem-solver that can sort through issues and provide comparative analysis of viable solutions.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™