Enterprise Architect – Data
September 09, 2022|
Job ID: T1306279-PHI_1662754809
September 09, 2022
Job ID: T1306279-PHI_1662754809
Job Id: T1306279-PHI_1662754809 Apply Now
Our client in Camden, NJ is looking for an Enterprise Architect-Data to join their team.
This is an opportunity supporting high level enterprise projects/digital transformation.
- creation, maintenance and management of Enterprise Information architecture models and their lower level components
- Define, deliver and implement the data strategy roadmap for the enterprise
- Set vision, gather requirements, gain business and IT consensus, perform vendor and product evaluations
- Mentor and coach business and technology resources
- Participate in Business Intelligence projects, and work with stakeholder groups to ensure successful solutions
- Assist in Establishing a Master Data Management program that will help create a common view of master data and provide a centralized mechanism for its aggregation, cleansing, transformation, augmentation, validation, and syndication
- Deep knowledge and experience defining and building Data Products using different technologies Develop specific metrics for quality and consistency reviews of data across the enterprise
- Lead the establishment and documentation of technology direction and standards for data platforms, involving all aspects of information access and retrieval, integration, middleware translators, utilities, tools, and languages for use by information technology groups
Provide support to enterprise data infrastructure management and analysts to ensure development of efficient data systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
- 10 + years of experience as an Enterprise Information/Data architect
- Experience with SAP and Azure data platforms
- Deep knowledge of modern cloud data warehouse solutions
- Expert level knowledge of Azure ecosystem of technologies and all related information management components (ADF, ADLS, Databricks, Azure ML etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of Snowflake
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Expert level knowledge building canonical data models, reusable data services
- Working knowledge of modern integration technologies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience with SAP SAC and DWC is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of modern AI COE implementations
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™