March 06, 2023|
Job ID: A1326490AN_1678112659
March 06, 2023
Job ID: A1326490AN_1678112659
Job Id: A1326490AN_1678112659 Apply Now
Our client, an innovative healthcare company, is in search of an Events Consultant to join their Marketing team! This office is located in Burlington, MA and is a full time role with hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday. This role compensates up to $35 an hour depending on expereince. Candidates with events, tradeshow, and management expereince are encouraged to apply!
What you will do:
Sponsorships with Key Associations
- Oversee annual contracts and their deliverables.
- Manage communication with each sponsor organization.
- Direct prep sessions and deliverables needed for each webinar or speaking session as promised in contracts.
- Meet venue deadlines, dates, and times, and make recommendations.
- Select menus and activities for on-site experience.
- Create and manage sponsorship oversight activities in partnership with our partner marketing manager.
- Manage graphic design, including some creation.
- Provide project management as liaison between the Product Marketing team and conference speakers to produce the final talk track for presentation.
- Arrange rehearsals and set meetings for all presentations.
- Create and manage CVENT registration materials and mobile app.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to launch post-event landing page and convert recorded content into on-demand assets for use in future campaigns.
- Recruit attendees and devise strategy for follow-up.
- Delegate tasks to other team members as needed to meet timelines.
- Report event outcomes to internal stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Passkey and how it is used.
Hosted Virtual Events
- Help to plan, organize, and execute virtual customer conferences and webinars.
- Manage attendee registration.
- Coordinate website landing pages.
- Report on planning, progress, and event registration in weekly check-in meetings.
- Support speakers and arrange Zoom training.
- Manage graphic design.
- Run webinar/call sessions, introduce speakers, field audience questions, and assist with any technical issues on the day of the event.
- Report on event outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Third-Party In-Person Events
- Create internal brief with event dates, hours and locations, and register staff.
- Work with business development representatives (BDRs) to set up regional dinners in conjunction with events and secure venue reservations.
- Send swag and brochures to on-site locations.
- Coordinate booth shipment to and from shows.
- Compile each show's lead generation and coordinate follow-up with BDRs or regional vice presidents (RVPs).
What you bring:
- 5+ years of event management experience.
- Extensive knowledge managing vendors and partnering with internal business cohorts in supporting events.
- Demonstrated awareness of event production best practices and trends, as well as experience implementing innovative digital event features.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, self-directed initiative, resourcefulness, and drive for innovation.
- Exceptional time, resource management, and organizational skills.
- Operational project management skills and experience creating work plans, meeting agendas, and other collaboration tools.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and act with appropriate urgency.
- Demonstrated proactive commitment to evolving events based on feedback and guidance.
- Effective, independent decision-making ability.
- On occasion, be willing to work outside fixed business (e.g., mornings, evenings, and weekends)
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™