January 03, 2023|
Job ID: A1318322AN_1672764660
January 03, 2023
Job ID: A1318322AN_1672764660
Job Id: A1318322AN_1672764660 Apply Now
Our client, an investment company in Boston, is seeking a Temporary Executive Assistant to join the investment and compliance teams. This role is Monday- Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm and pays $35 an hour.
- Assist senior team members in an administrative capacity
- Answer phones, coordinate meetings, receive visitors, arrange conference calls, prepare correspondence, file documents and perform similar clerical tasks
- Arrange and schedule business meetings and travel arrangements and itineraries on an as-needed basis
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Maintain database of research sources that may include attorneys, consultants or Wall Street resources
- Work with others in the Investment Group to ensure internal systems capture status of research projects, investments, etc.
- Maintain calendar of relevant events and conference calls
- Compile research packets (paper or electronic) on new investment ideas be they market-, company- or manager-specific from sources that may include public company filings, Wall Street research, academic literature search, HBS case studies, news runs, manager meetings or relevant internal resources
- Provide task management support to Investment Group analysts on an as-needed basis
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with care and discretion
- Notarize documents requiring notarization
- Bachelor's degree; finance degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of work experience in a related field and strong record of achievement
- Asset management experience preferred but not required though a passion for the industry is a must
- Working knowledge of financial concepts
- Personable and able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated rigor in analysis and project management
- Self-starter but equally willing to be part of a team
- Must have high initiative and the ability to "roll up sleeves" to execute tasks
- Creative, curious and independent thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Massachusetts notary (or willingness to become one once hired)
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™