January 17, 2023|
Job ID: A1319383AN_1673977241
January 17, 2023
Job ID: A1319383AN_1673977241
Job Id: A1319383AN_1673977241 Apply Now
Our client, a pediatric hospital in Boston, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! The ideal candidate is dynamic, proactive, and comfortable working with a team and individually. This role compensate $28-32 an hour, and is a full-time role. Previous EA experience is preferred & qualified candidate are encouraged to apply!
- Organizes and oversees provision of secretarial, clerical and administrative support services for department/service. Plans work schedules to ensure adequate coverage for critical administrative/clerical functions. Monitors and ensures work is performed in conformance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Recommends, implements, and maintains internal office systems and procedures to promote efficient, effective support service operations. Recommends and assists in development and implementation of departmental administrative policies and procedures.
- Monitors and maintains department record keeping systems, including highly sensitive and/or critical administrative and financial data. Oversees information input into computer databases and spreadsheets, monitors data validity and compiles, prints and distributes periodic reports and other information as needed. Evaluates, recommends and implements changes or upgrades in systems as appropriate.
- Monitors and reconciles budget reports and department expenses, researching and resolving errors or discrepancies. Collects, organizes and prepares information, documents and other materials required for preparation of annual budget, grant applications and other complex reports and documents for administrative, financial, clinical and/or research purposes. Collects and compiles data from diverse sources, performs calculations, creates computer spreadsheets, graphs and charts, prepares analyses for supervisor's review and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organizes and maintains daily administrative operations of department. Prepares, verifies and monitors departmental payroll and maintains related records. Prepares periodic reports and documents to comply with hospital, governmental, regulatory and/or funding agency requirements, according to established schedules. Monitors employee review dates, terminations and other personnel actions and initiates required forms and documents. Initiates, routes and tracks administrative forms such as purchase orders, payment requisitions and physician reappointment forms.
- Coordinates administration of departmental fellowship and/or residency programs, training grants and related programs. Records and monitors receipt of application materials and schedules interviews. Communicates with applicants, other hospital departments and institutions by phone or in writing to assess status of applications/appointments and exchange information. Collects, prepares, routes and tracks required appointment, credentialing and licensure documents. Compiles and maintains related files and records.
- Plans, prepares and organizes logistic and administrative requirements for seminars, conferences and other special programs or events. Obtains and organizes planning information, prepares or orders publicity materials and advertisements, reserves event location(s) and secures necessary supplies, equipment and services. Prepares program syllabus/schedules, collects and organizes teaching materials, receives and records registration forms and fees and monitors expenses.
- Schedules appointments and meetings and maintains supervisor's personal calendar. Reserves meeting locations, orders needed supplies and services and prepare agenda and other materials. Prepares travel arrangements, including airline reservations and hotel accommodations, as necessar
- Monitors and maintains department supply inventory and computer equipment. Authorizes purchase of standard departmental supplies and equipment repair services within established budget allocations. Evaluates and recommends purchase of equipment and non‑routine supplies. Serves as liaison to support service departments to request and coordinate provision of needed services.
- Leads and supervises work of designated office support personnel. Plans, prioritizes and delegates work assignments and monitors performance, providing feedback and guidance as needed. Trains and orients new personnel and communicates changes in hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Participates in selection, evaluation and discipline of subordinate staff as appropriate.
- Transcribes and types from recorded dictation, shorthand or rough draft correspondence, reports, manuscripts, charts and other materials for clinical, administrative or research purposes, including highly complex and/or confidential financial/business documents. Proofreads and edits materials for accuracy, consistency and clarity. Receives and screens correspondence, composing and preparing responses on administrative matters as appropriate.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 100,000 - $ 115,000 per year