January 13, 2023|
Job ID: A1320671AN_1673635415
January 13, 2023
Job ID: A1320671AN_1673635415
Job Id: A1320671AN_1673635415 Apply Now
Our client, an American healthcare company located in Boston, MA, is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant to join their team. This position is Monday-Friday with flexibility on core hours (7:45am- 4:15pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, or 8:30am-5:00pm) and pays $30 an hour.
- Anticipating the needs of the senior Digital leader(s); managing fluid calendars, scheduling and coordinating group meetings, individual appointments, and travel.
- Creating expense reports and updating and validating organizational charts.
- Composing and editing correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Maintaining an organized office, ordering office supplies, and procure coffee/vending products. Assisting with planning and executing office meetings and events.
- Coordinating with building security and company security to ensure access to the Boston Digital Office.
- Partnering with Corporate IT as the on-site technical support contact; troubleshooting issues with printers and telepresence units.
- Working with Building & Corporate Facilities teams to support the designated office location; includes the coordination of services from other departments, within the facilities group or from approved 3rd party vendors.
- Managing logistics for Digital staff moves/reorganizations.
- Supporting colleagues with questions or concerns; acting as the Office and team SME.
- Undertaking special assignments and managing projects as assigned.
- Maintaining an accurate seating chart and assisting with colleague hoteling needs via Reservation Hub.
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- 3+ years' experience in similar role, working closely with senior executives.
- 3+ years' experience in high-profile executive meeting management in a professional office environment.
- 3+ years' experience and advanced level skill with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Proven self-starter and problem-solver with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with Technical support and Executive Support to diagnose and resolve IT issues (for individual needs as well as building support).
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, working autonomously to complete objectives and determine when escalation of an issue is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and experience coordinating and scheduling multiple events simultaneously.
- Proven time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Ability to multitask in a fast past environment.
- Familiarity with Visio, Egencia travel planning, and Concur expense reporting systems a plus.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Other jobs you might like...
Finance Associate Attorney
Charlotte, North Carolina
$ 200,000 - $ 500,000 per year