Sr Accounting Analyst – Hybrid
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 13, 2023|
Job ID: F-1350545-GJH_1699902269
November 13, 2023
Job ID: F-1350545-GJH_1699902269
The Accounting Analyst plays a vital role in our finance team, focusing on analyzing financial data, preparing reports, and contributing to the efficiency of our accounting operations. This position requires a blend of accounting skills and analytical prowess, as it involves extensive data analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and supporting the financial decision-making processes.
- Analyze financial data and create reports for management, highlighting business performance, trends, and opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes, providing accurate financial data and analysis to assist in setting realistic financial goals.
- Conduct variance analysis comparing actuals against budget and forecast, and explain significant differences.
- Collaborate with different departments to gather financial data and insights, contributing to cross-functional projects.
- Support the month-end and year-end close process, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data to improve the quality and efficiency of financial reporting.
- Assist in internal and external audit processes by providing necessary data and answering auditor queries.
- Help in developing and implementing financial policies and procedures to ensure best practices in accounting.
- Engage in ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in an accounting or financial analysis role.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to present financial information clearly.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™