Hybrid Senior Analyst
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 14, 2023|
Job ID: F-1353935-ASG_1700004556
November 14, 2023
Job ID: F-1353935-ASG_1700004556
Hybrid: Malvern, PA
· Responsible for providing high level tax preparation in Indirect Tax. Assists in tax preparation; examines financial records, such as prior tax return forms, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare return
· Primary contact to support both external and internal tax questions and requirements, including Vendor Support with Tax Software, Vertex
· Working with company's external tax partner prepare financial information and schedules for timely and accurate filing of Direct Tax returns
· Prepare Canadian GST returns, local/county property tax returns, registrations and other tax compliance and business filings
· Provide documentation and response to customer information request including Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), purchasing terms and conditions, credit and bank references, government classifications, etc.
· Monitor daily cash positions and forecast short term cash needs
· Administer banking relationship for cash management activities.
· Administer company's business insurance needs including property, liability, automobile, freight, worker's compensation insurance coverage.
· Coordinate intercompany transfer pricing and shared service relationships
· Serve as financial point person for importing and exporting operations - US Customs Services including preparation of country-of-origin documents for exported products
· Support the development and implementation of compliance programs, polices, reporting and practices as needed.
· 7+ years of related treasury and tax experience
· BS degree in a financial discipline.
· Strong knowledge of financial analysis, cash management and tax regulations.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Results-proven experience in a multi-division, multi-company environment.
· Experience in an international, financial environment preferred.
· Strong analytical skills and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Indirect Tax Software (Vertex preferred), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Microsoft business software.
· Ability to work with all levels within the organization and strong interpersonal skills.
· High level of energy and a positive can do attitude.
· Technology products, manufacturing, sales/marketing, and distribution experience preferred
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™